Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Week 10: Phase 1 of Ultimate Super Awesome Perfect Food App

Steve and I have been keeping in touch through Skype and text to check in on each other's progress. 

From what he has told me, Steve has completed the framework for the app and will begin working on logic and programming this week. I don't know much about programming, but he seems very confident that we will be able to include all aspects of the app that are in my design. 

As far as my schedule, I have been working on the icon for the app. I think this might be the most challenging part for me, mainly because there's so many different designs I could go with, and I have to choose only one. I'm playing around with some different ideas as to what I want the app icon to look like, I have two ideas one that uses just text and another that is just an image. 

As I stated in my previous post, I am going in the direction of a "Polaroid" themed app, since my generation just loves taking pictures of their food. I think it would be cool if there was a way to make the pictures change every second or so to make it more fun and visually appealing to the user, but I need to check with Steve on that first. 

So for this week, I am starting to design the icon as well the polaroid design for the entire app. 

More to come soon! 

1 comment:

  1. good to hear - please do use the skype chat room I created specifically for your project - it's a great way to keep me in the loop

    ReplyDelete