Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Week 11: Interface #2 in Action!

So this is my first draft or design for the Perfect Food homepage. I really wanted liked the idea of the app being more visually appealing with polaroid pictures and that could be interactive for users. 

I am still playing with fonts and the white space of the polaroids, so let me know what you guys think! I am open to suggestions!



I am working with Steve to make sure my dimensions for the app and my icon are correct, and I am still playing around with some ideas. I'm thinking of maybe warping the polaroids so they look a little more realistic and not so straight-edge. Do you guys like the "munch munch" instead of a "let's get started?"

Steve is still working on the interface of the program and I am skyping with him tonight so we can update each other on our progress! 

1 comment:

  1. looks fantastic - where did you source the images from?

    ReplyDelete